Bullies of Burklin Lane RMX Bullies of Burklin Lane RMX

For the first 50 seconds i would give 4 stars. Nice catchy tune but the robot voices are are a bit annoying. But then... you moved to the mishmash that everyone does.
1:26 - 1:42 Very nice background here.
1:50 - 2:10 Awesome part again
Also the ending that starts at 3:50 is very nice.
I know (from your other songs) that you can do better. Remove the mishmash parts and remix it better. I believe in you.

EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5 EnV - NameMySongForMe2.5

First thoughts again. "The World Around Me"

EnV - NameMySongForMe3 EnV - NameMySongForMe3

I don't know why. But the first thing that came in mind was "The Party Crashers"

{dj-N} Blacklights [FULL] {dj-N} Blacklights [FULL]

Great track as alway. But the womans voice at 1:45 doesn't fit that well in this track. The whole track is very fluent, but at this scene it started to falter. It gets his old strengh back at 1:58. But it leaves a bitter taste.

Electro Enchantress Electro Enchantress

A very nice track.
I thought that it would go on and on and on. But i got suprised at 1:30 as the music changes in a complete different way and goes later back to his first music style.

flaminglog responds:

Thank you for your comment! Yeah, I normally don't use repetition much in any of my music. I thought I'd make an exception here and I'm glad it didn't ruin my original vision for the song! I'm glad you like this. :)

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

This is so beautiful.

But why the hell do i always fin music like this when im tired? ZzZzZz

VGSongbird responds:

Lol perhaps you're seeking it out subconsciously, maybe?
Whatever the case, thanks for reviewing. ^_^

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

I don't know why. But this is awesome.

This whole thing makes no sense.
But this background music in the first half is just too ...how should i call it?... fascinating.
I can hear this loop the whole day. It's a masterpiece. Again an excellent track "Sexual-Lobster"

Golden Sun: Battle Theme Golden Sun: Battle Theme

I'm too tired

This song is too cool. Here take my Rating and have fun with it ;)

Golden Sun - Doom Dragon Golden Sun - Doom Dragon

In my opinion not very good.

Phew.... where do i start? I know that many people will not like what i say, but the tone sounds broken to me. It's like that the tones have a bad quality.

Take this Song as an example: /audio/listen/141513

The Song is much clearer and stronger than yours. The other version isn't perfect too. But yours is as, if you had taken the song and included a new layer with rustle in it.

I hope that you are a person that can handle criticism and make the best of it.

CelestOrion responds:

To be honest, this is old, and I know I can do better now than I did then. I actually wish I were able to remove this, but once a track hits enough views on it, or downloads/votes, it seems as if I can't remove it from the Portal. Either way, I might give this one another go down the line once I improve a bit more. Thanks for the review, though!

Boss Theme - [8-bit] Boss Theme - [8-bit]

I'm confused.

I know that song. But from where? Sh** im unable to remeber it.
Maybe in Castlevania? ....

Great 8 Bit Mix i love it.