Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

Really nice game. Some of the pictures were pretty hard. And others too easy. (Maybe because i'm looking for derpy in every episode :) )

I give it 5/5 Stars because of the nice (chilling) music, the entertaining levels and Derpys animations.
Good job.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Well done clone.

A very nice Clone from "Plants vs. Zombies" .
I really like the Story and the graphics.
But the Increased Fantasy production by clicking on the Books make this game a bit too easy.

Well done.

5/5
9/10

Xplored responds:

Thanks!

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

Fun for Everyone

A Great Tower ... *caugh* Caste Defense Game.

The Graphic is very good and i like how the Skeletons swing the Heads to the Music^^
But it is very Difficult. But maybe this is because im not playing much Defense Games.

5/5 and 9/10

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Nice Game :)

Yeah a nice Game to kill free Time ;) But you know what more frustrating is? F***ing Cheaters. Yeah there are Cheaters. After you've submitted your Score.
Look at the Best Players of "All Time"
3th near 980 Floors (Hmm ok, pretty good)
2nd near 1100 Floors (Wow 1100 Floors, Respect)
1st over 35.000.000 Floors (WTF? What a f***ing cheater)

First i've tryed the Paladin but wow this Guy sucks ;P Reached only Floor 40 with him.
With a Rouge i've reached Floor 385.

Helicious Helicious

Too Difficult.

Hey sry but what did you thought about this Game? Did you even Tested it? It's too Hard i mean it takes 20 Seconds of Rapid Fire to kill a Bird. Yeah a fucking Bird. Are they equipped with Diamont Armor or what?

And the Second Level. Dude its even more Impossible. The thirth Tank isn't possible to Kill. Because the Screen follows you and BÄM Game Over.

Sry but this Game is perfect for the Angry Video Game Nerd.

I give you a 5/10 because of the Music and the efford.

Greetings
Quake-1

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks

I can get through the levels without taking damage if I'm patient/want too, but I'm the one who designed it I suppose, I thought it'd be too easy actuallyXD Good thing I didn't lower the health. I've played through way too many times if anything.

It is extremely slow for a horizontal flight, but idk how to create a "bullet hell" game without taking up too much space/lag.

The Business Man The Business Man

First was i like ???

But then .... Omg Please hear the Song its soo hilarious. The longer you hear it. The funnier it gets.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

!Warning!

Before you play this game is sure you have at least 1 hour time, because you will not stop as quickly :D
Do you get ready for you all the Achievements they'll want to reach.

And then enjoy the credits :D

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Nice Game :)

In my Opinion a very nice Game. But i don't get the most Jokes. But now i wanna buy the Movie and play the Game after watching again :D

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Cool Game with hours of Fun.

In my Opinion a very Good "Space Shooter" Game with min. 2 hours of Fun.
The Upgrades are a bit too easy too reach but thats not a Problem.

I give you a 5/5 , 10/10 and fav :D

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Wowigi!!!

Nice idea to put different Characters in the Super Mario Levels :D It's fun to play and for that i give you 5/5 and 10/10.