My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I still think how someone gets this crazy ideas. Then when i think about my thoughts i see that we're all the same.

Toy Tester Toy Tester

Smooth animation and great humor. An excellent combination.
If i would critique something negative, i need to get out my magnifying glass to find someting.

Great work there.

PACMAN DIES AAAH PACMAN DIES AAAH

When pacman dies like this. I wonder how the ghosts die, if he eats em (under the effect of pills)?

Opium Cop Opium Cop

Great humor as always. I really like the noir graphic style. It gives this movie the fitting touch.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Go Halo Go! Go Halo Go!

This video is brilliant. I hope that someone will make an interactive one, where you can click on the items and maybe choose different ways to kill your enemy ;)

Best Redesign Ever! Best Redesign Ever!

This was the same reaction that i had. But there is something wrong with the girl on the right side. But i can't tell what. The hair? Hmmmmm........

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

If we would be on youtube, i would say. Thumbs up if you checked the last side for the comment. But we are not at youtube. *cough* But i did it anyway xD

About the flash video: The only scene where i laughed was the scene where caxx wrote the comment. But as all of you flash videos, good fluent animation and excellent voice acting.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

My favourite pony in a (flash) movie. F**k yeah

Thanks a lot for this masterpiece. I've seen this on deviantart and i really love the animations and your drawing style.

Thanks a lot for this ode to derpy.

Donkeytoons 0634 Donkeytoons 0634

I totally agree to sweetcommando.

The Intro was well made and at this point i couldnt understand why it has this awful raiting.
But the rest is bad. Very bad.

Milk of the Manwhore Milk of the Manwhore

I havent seen it yet.

It's still loading. But i give it a 5/5 and 10/10 in advance.
I know that Sexual-Lobster's Flash Movie will be awesome.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i hope it lived up to your expectation